Monday, June 23, 2014

"Found Everywhere "


      Who said life is easy? If our world is easy and beautiful, nobody  would have entered it by crying. Turning those beautiful chapter having different pages  in different course of time, I had no control over emotions and circumstances. I could no longer find anything around me.
     The  time when I had first noticed the young girl instead pretending to be like a boy who was walking by my side when I was in grade school,  she was continuously complimenting her as she was like  a boy, she can do anything as boys does blah-blah and suddenly asked me am i like a girl? Reading her face and going through her spoken words, her latent wish to be a boy. The only aim of her life is to be a professional driver thinking that it is the only profession done by boys.
     Recalling the worthy past, a foggy man enjoying his life at fullest, its seems as  he was traffic having same schedule, teaching traffic rules and giving direction to the airplanes flying in the sky as per the sign by whistling.  Once he scolded me and gave one slap as  I was not following  his rules while walking in the street. They  are  like normal  human, but they do whatever they like as if life is all about having joy and spending life as a street man.
      With the heavy heart I used to notice the activities of an old women walking along the same  street  over two years. She was thin women with white hair, carrying the bag filled of dirty clothes with bare foot roaming here and there, cursing people of the same house, standing in front of the same house. How much pathetic is it? , some young boys used to rape that old women if they got the chance.
     Another an old man like a “Raute” or “jungle man”  with small piece of cloth covering the small portion of  the body. Whenever I saw him I recall the student life of grade one, where we used to read about the past civilization and about the stone age. That moment always bring smile in my face, when I gave 2 rupees to that old man, he spit in my face, scold me and throw that money back to me only because I gave very few amount to him. Even though  I used to notice him every day on the way to my college, I felt some kind of difficulty when I saw him shivering due to severe cold, trying to defend cold by smoking the pipe left in the street.
    My  pen stop writing when I remember a young boy walking in the street, begging with people for his survival. I stop for few minutes watching him continuously ,some people give slap, some feed him with food etc. Interesting thing about him is that he was continuously speaking English cursing political leader reflecting the current political condition of the country and his frustration towards the country. At the mean time when he was walking in the street, one man in the other side of the road called him and request him to come there, he replied “I am not a magnet brother”. His spoken words  were complex, I cannot understand what he is telling about? But when I deeply gone through his words, how logical answer was it?? What a rigid sentence was it? Tremendously inspired by his spoken words.
     Wherever I go ,I found the street with such people around with different activities. They do have same cranial capacity, same organs for the physiological activities but seems different with normal human? Why they are called abnormal?? It is noticed that the people are in that situation due to some happening and cause in their life. Is it the reason??,that they are passing the life and time as a street man.  Is  life beautiful for them????Always grappled with many profound question?? How much life would be worthy  if they can live the normal life!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment